Back pain problems.
My mother have problem of back pain. Pain near shoulder, back to neck please suggest doctor in pune.
197 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Pathak
Spine Surgeon 11 yrs exp Pune
hi i m dr pathak u can show ur mother in my opd 8007858007 dr sachin pathak orthospine surgeon oyster and pearl hospital shivajinagar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?