Back pain problem
I have back pain from last 4 years which I use to carry weights during my have consulted doctor and he suggested some exercise and given me some tablets..Up to 4 months I have no back pain after that it repeated again so what do..give me a solution please

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, Low back pain is caused by injury to a muscle (strain) or ligament (sprain). Common causes include improper lifting, poor posture, lack of regular exercise, fracture, ruptured disk, or arthritis.Often, the only symptom is pain in the lower back.Most low back pain goes away on its own in two to four weeks. Physical therapy and pain relievers can help., for muscle strain and sprain. Avoid lifting heavy weight, sit, stand and walk straight, you can do back stretching exercise to prevent backache, adopting back excersie to your daily routine will sure helps you a lot.