Back pain

I have back pain from a long time. It's mild and It's not frequent but comes back when I sleep on my back. How do I make it better.

Doctor Answers (1) on Back pain

Dr. Sharath Kumar Bangalore | Rheumatologist
hi back pain very common problem and affects a lot of people. it is not a serious problem in the large majority of patients. it usually resolves with treatment and exercise with maintenance of good posture . But some patients (<5%) with back pain can have a serious underlying disease and appearance of back pain at your age group can suggest that you might have a disease called ankylosing Spondylitis which causes severe back pain in young men . This disease causes back pain especially when they sleep and reduces when they are up about an active.  It needs to clarified whether you have the same. I would recommend that you meet a good rheumatologist at the earliest.