Back pain

Hi, it's been five years my brother has back pain and he can't even bend we went to different doctors but they could not fine the exact problem..
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Back pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your friend condition and your concern toward him. But since you said that he has been consulting doctors since 5 yeas but he has nit seen any improvement on his condition the it is time to consult a physiotherapist because this needs physiotherapy along with the medications too. It would be wise of you if your take your friend to a physiotherapist. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?