Back pain.

Hi...I am suffering from back pain..right opposite to the abdominal region..m not able to back freely...and also...feel...pain...while..prolong standing position...I won't feel pain...while be in a single position...whenever I tried to move my back..I felt pain...please suggest...should I go to any physiotherapist or orthopedics...
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Indranil Khan
General Physician 4 yrs exp Kolkata
You need to do an MRI of your lumbar spine. Likely you are suffering from mild root compression. You should consult a neurosurgeon for your condition.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?