Back pain...
Hello, I am having a pain in my upper right half of back just right of spine. It becomes severe in night while asleep. I already shown it to general physician in my town but after good 2-3 days under medication the pain is back. The day time is not that painful as compared to night. The parts affected in pain hours are neck, which is not freely movable but it's ok during day time even though there seems no problem in neck muscles, there is also slight pain in shoulder and right hand also seems a little numb during extreme pain in night. Everything I mentioned is on the right hand side and left portion is normal as before. Please help me out.

Dr. Harisha N L

Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon

Hello..... You must consult orthopedic doctor in the nearest hospital.... It could be paraspinal muscle spasm in which person finds it difficult to turn the head... Get an X-ray or MRI of spine and consult orthopedic doctor ,treating cause will relieve the pain........ ...........