Back pain and lack of sle
I can't sleep for more than 4.5 to 5 hours at a stretch due to uncomfortable back pain. Also I do not get up refreshing, feel sharp pain in knees and ankles. Back pain receeds once I complete my first stool of the day, but the story continues next day. Need help to be healthy and fit.

Hi...., Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.... You may be able to avoid back pain or prevent its recurrence by improving your physical condition and learning and practicing proper body mechanics.... Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight strains back muscles. If you're overweight, trimming down can prevent back pain....