Back pain & psychotic
My moms Age Is 58, Having Issues With Regards To Halucination, She Some Times Thik That All Are Making Conspiracy Against Her, And Coz Of Medicin She Is Having Severe Back Pain , Please Guide Me What Should I Do? She is taking olimelt 20 ( olanzapine 20mg) Please help!

Dr. Anjana Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 25 yrs exp Delhi

Hi Your mom is at a very crucial stage of her life. She is to be properly taken care of. We need proper physical and Psychological assessment
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der for back ache consult orthopedician and other problems consult psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.