Back pain after urination
Hi, I was diagnosed with slow urination before one year and all the tests such as cystoscopy, usg Abdomen and kidney, blood tests like creatinine, urea, are normal. I took Alfoo For one year, now i have stopped it. So after stopping Alfoo,I am having back pain after urination all time or 80% of time. Dr. Said it is due to inflammation of nerves, but I have a doubt that is this pain due to kidney after urination? So, my question is back pain related to kidneys??

Need to go through all your reports in detail... please consult a urologist in person