Back is paining a lot
My back is paining very much. Im unable sit. This has got me suddenly after i tried to pick some heavy goods. What should i do now?

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Firstly, you will have to take absolute rest for the inflammation to come down. Make sure you are lying down for most of the day, getting up only for meals and washroom. Try taking rest for two days. Along with it, take a painkiller twice daily. If the pain persists, you will have to undergo an XRay or even a MRI to find out if there is any slipped disc. Keep me posted about the progress.