Back Head

Respected Sir,Madam My son 1 year 4 months old. He fallen backward 3 times. His behaviour is abnormal after 3rd time fall. He doesn't eat well. What can I do.

Doctor Answers (5) on Back Head

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Head injuries may lead to epileptic fits later also. Homeopathy has very effective remedy that will help in reducing all the effects of head injury on the child and completely recover the tissues and internal structures to normalcy out of the effects of concussion. Consult online and receive medicine via courier.
Describe in detail about the injury and symptoms. And if he is getting forceful vomiting or faints don't wait and go to nearby doctor. Otherwise write more about the problems to be properly diagnosed,
Dr. Jayesh Shah Bhopal | Homeopath
Do you mean falling on his head backwards? I am asking this because not every fall backwards results in an head injury. If there is a head injury look for the signs of bleeding from nose and/or vomiting. Even if they are not present it would be better to consult a pediatrician.
Regarding his diet and loss of appetite, this could be an totally different thing and not necessarily related to his repeated falls. You may ask about this to your pediatrician when you visit him for the main complaint.