Head injuries
Respected Doctor My 1yr niece fallen down on the floor while playing from the height of 1 foot and had a head injury in back side of head. what to do?. Suggest me ...
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi she needs clinically examination to assess condition...consult neurosurgeons they will take care of injury regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?