Back and body pain
Hello please can you suggest me . I am working in IT company .i have continue sitting 10 hours per day due to i am suffering from back pain and body pain also am not taking proper food please let you know if any kind of juice and drink and food so i can treat this problem thanks

Hello there...., Keep physically active, Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins...Exercise regularly, Add green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits to your diet, ... Exercise. Regular low-impact aerobic activities — those that don't strain or jolt your back — can increase strength and endurance in your back and allow your muscles to function better....