Back and anke ache

I feel back ache after my delivery so much now that I am not able to sit properly straight sometimes. Also I had tail bone frature during my delivery which also pains due to my sitting for long duration. And recently I have started feeling pain in my ankle and foot sole. When I get up then I feel this pain due to which I limp for sometime before coming to my normal gait.

Doctor Answers (3) on Back and anke ache

Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
Hello, Were u given spinal anesthesia during yr delivery?If not then get X rays of Lumbo sacral joint AP N lat. to know disc spaces between these vertebrae .As u r feeling pain in yr ankle n foot may be yr sciatic nerve is getting some pressure from any of this vertebrae.
Hello. This may be due to the pressure over the sciatic nerve, which runs from lower back to the foot. Purchase Pinda Taila and Mahavishagarbha Taila from Ayurveda Stores of a reputed company. Warm the oils taken in sufficient quantity and soak in a piece of cotton which can cover the area of maximum pain in the lower back region. Retain this warm oil soaked cotton for atleast 40 mins over the area of max pain. you can reheat oil once in 10-15 mins to retain the heat. You will start noticing the reduction in pain in 2 to 3 days. Include warm water in routine. You can also approach an yurveda doctor for a kati vasti or pichu karma as required.
Dr.Swarup Kumar Ghosh. Kolkata | General Physician
Adv your case study pl any homeo doctor consult the practo.