Back acne scars

Hello, I have back acne problem. Usually new pimples occur on my back when period's due date is nearing. Other than that there are lots of scars on my back. I have tried all kinds of medications ( ayurvedic, homopathic, alopathic, acupuncture) but there is no improvement at all. So I need suggestion for removal of scars and to prevent new pimples from occurring.

Doctor Answers (1) on Back acne scars

Back acne is sometimes confused with what actually is fungal folliculitis. You should visit a dermatologist for proper diagnosis. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. ​​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.