Back ache problem
I have pain in my back ache from last two days.pain happens at the ipper part of the body ........,,,
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi How does it developed??? Take adequate rest Take analgesics like paracetamol or diclofenac Avoid straining and lifting heavy weights
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.