Baby issues
We r trying for baby simultaneously I m loosing weight , can I do squats ,crunches,jumping jack etc ..there is no problem in it

You can do all exercise but don’t do dumbles or weight lifting
Continue Prenatal advanced or Fol 123 Use I know kit for detection of ovulation and timed intercourses from day 10 of periods onwards. Joining with husband in women down position with two pillows bellow your buttocks and sleep in the same position for 8 hours after joining to avoid semen trickledown. Use washroom before joining and don’t use wash room for 8 hours after joining to avoid semen trickledown. Take Tablet Fertisure F for female partner and Maxazoa sachet for Male partner once at bedtime daily for three months
You can do heavy exercises. If you miss your periods then do urine pregnancy test and avoid heavy exercises