Baby is irritable
My baby is acting very cranky from past two days. She's one year old. I checked her tummy. It is quite soft n her stools are normal.  She's not touching her ears in specific. Her food intake is fine. She has no cough or cold.  No fever as of now.

helloo.. it might be just change of mood of the baby..do not worry...as far as shes taking feeds well and is active nothing to worry..try change of place and be around her and gibe her the the toys which always are around baby...just for confirmation consult a paediatrician