Baby is having cough
My 2 months baby coughs 4 to 5 times in a day like an adult (dry cough). It has been more than a month. She is having nose block too in the morning. Visited 3 pediatrician they all said its not a chest cold. I am giving nasal drops. She taking feeding normally. No breathing difficulties, no cough during sleeping, no fast breathing, her respiratory rate is 30 - 32 bpm, oxygen level is 100%, active baby, no sound while breathing. No vomiting (she spit out 2 to 3 times in a day). 1. What could be the reason for cough? 2. When it will settle? 3.  Is it normal?

Greetings babies usually sneeze 4-5 times a day and cough 2-3 times is normal. But if the baby Cough like adult then it's abnormal need to ask more history kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment
Coughing 4 to 5 times a day is normal Don't need any medicines for that. Cough is a reflex like a knee jerk to relive any particle coming through and irritating nose and throat. It's not a disease so don't worry.