Baby is 5 months old and has cough
My baby is 5 months old and she is having fever temp around 99.5 and 100 and she is coughing also.. What should I do... She is getting green potty... There is white mark on the teeth place does the fever becoz of teething

Give crocin drops for fever and mucolite drops 0.5ml twice a day for cough. If fever goes above 100 or lasts more than 3 days or baby is not active , contact again
Wickoryl drops 0.5 ml three times a day. Asthakind p drops 0.5 ml twice a day. Keep the child warm. Continue breast feeding.