Baby feeding instructions

Could someone tell me how much should i feed my 3 and half months old baby. I am exclusively breastfeeding. Lately i have noticed that my baby is showing less interest in my breast. To get an estimate of how much is is drinking i have been expressing milk and giving it to her. Tried feeding about 50ml at one shot butShe is totally denying the bottle. Then i had to use a dropper to manually feed her from dropper. After she takes -30 ml she doesn't want to take anymore. Someone please let me know how much and how often she should be drinking.

Doctor Answers (1) on Baby feeding instructions

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, We understand you feel ukulele and your concern toward the health of your baby. But this is fact that if a mother is lactating then she should feed her baby for 6 months and that would be exclusive breast feed. And if there is nay problem I lactation then you can put her on formula feed. But that is not the condition in this case. You're lactating and nit feeding on. need to do feed her how much ever she.wants and do that in regular intervals. Thank you