Baby eye flashed with cam
By mistake, i took photograph of my son who is 4 months old with mobile flash on. Can you please suggest if it will affect his eyes.. Your help is really appreciated. Please help me out.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello dear Mobile or camera flash does not affect eyesight Flash is totally safe for eye So just relax

Hello, I understand your feeling, And I understand your concern of yours towards your baby boy. First you need to make sure that whether his vision.is effected or not. that you can do by making and sound and if he turns towards your side and make an eye contact with you. And smiles then his vision isn't effected. But be careful next time when you take a photograph. If your baby. You need to turn of the flash because it burns burns the internal. Parts some times. Thank you
Dr. Nitika Tripathi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 5 yrs exp Pune
Hello dear, you need not worry about flash.. It doesn't affect the eyesight.. It's completely safe even in babies .