Baby born related
My marriage completed 1 year. Unable to have babies So. Am asking a question on this issue. Please give valuable suggestions
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

1 year is not a long time actually. However of you have been trying regularly, I would recommend that you meet a gynecologist to get some basic tests done so that any medical reason for not having babies can be ruled out. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.