Azoospermia
Dr.I am sufferring from azoospermia from last 14 yrs,As whenever I test for my semen test it shows NO SPERM SEEN. And furstose is positive. So need to consult regarding this issue if u can give me any solution.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Kindly consult good fertility expert... They will suggest about the ways
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern....2 possibilities are there....There is no production of sperm by Testicles or The sperms are produced by testicles but there may be blockage in passage of the sperm from testicles to Urethra...get your semen analysis done after 2 weeks if that also shows azoospermia you have to get your testicular biopsy done to confirm weather sperm production happening or not...if spermatogenesis happening then you will require investigations to rule out blockage of sperm pathway...If Testicular Biopsy does not show, any spermatogenesis there is no treatment that can induce it....If Azoospermia is due to blockage in the Vas Deferens it can be cured by surgery...Consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.

Hi..... Men with obstructive azoospermia have normal testes which produce sperm normally, but whose passageway is blocked. This is usually a block at the level of the epididymis, and in these men the semen volume is normal; fructose is present.... Men with non-obstructive azoospermia have a normal passageway, but abnormal testicular function, and their testes do not produce sperm normally. ... Consult Urologist for further evaluation and treatment....
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

We need to get a few more reports done to ascertain whether you are having azoospermia because of no production or because of block. We can help you. You can consult me at my clinic. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai