Aziderm 10% gel or cream
Skin concern is moderate acne with hyperpigmentation and skin texture.. skin type is combintion acne prone skin..which azelaic acid suspension will be more suitable gel or cream based.. i had used tretenoin and it breaks me every freaking time.. currently using 10% niacinamide serum from minimalist followed by aloevera gel + teatree oil as moisturiser. Please suggest something that can work for me except tretenoin and isotretenoin.

Ok.. however treatment depends on the grade of pigment skin.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Niacinamide helps both in control of acne and pigmentation. Also if you are having acne prone skin , it is advisable for you to add keratolytics like salycilic acid or glycolic acid based on your skin type and skin characteristics. You can use either peels or serums again that will depend on your skin type and character.
provide good clarity photos of your face . and consult with me online for futher detailed evaluation and prescription.