Avoid preganancy
I ll be recently getting married.I don't want to get pregnant atleast for 2 years due to financial problems. I m hypothyroid patient since age of 2 and have been on medication since then.My present eltroxin daily dosage is 150 mcg .I m virgin. My husband doesn't want to use condom for first time sex. Can I go on pills.Kindly suggest me best birth control method with no dude effects. Also guide me with female barrier contraceptive such as female condom, diaphragm,cervical cab and spermicide lubricant. FYI: I have regular periods always despite of being hypothyroid patient.

Hi. Good that you r concern. As you already read about all contraceptives and you know about all. Ya. Better is to use contraceptive pills or barrier by yourself. If i write also i will write samething what you already know. If you want tablet than yaz/yashmin are very low dose pills. Novaring is the ring you can use. For all better meet gyn once.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take ovral l daily.  This is pretty safe and easy to take. It is to be taken for 21 days followed by 7 days of tab. Livogen-z once a day after food. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.