Autoimmune disorder
I have SLE and transverse myelitis. My doctor is recommending Rituximab injection for me. He is also warning me about the risks involved. Is it safe to go ahead?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, we always have healthier n natural choices, if u demand time tested u really count on Holistic n authentic ayurvedic therapies n Rasayan drugs. So consider for health n fitness.
Dr. Harisha N L

Its not safe as explained by your doctors....but it would be definitely beneficial to you to resolve your symptoms from condition you are suffering from... Choice is up to you...discuss in detail with your doctors and decide..good luck.