Atopic dermatitis
I have itching all over my body ..have extremely dry and flecky sink since i was a kid i am 24 now and the problem is still uncured and prominently seen one my hands and legs..i want to know how can i make my condition better..also if it is cure able? i also become extremely red in d sun ..or even when its little hot or even when i workout ..don't know why that is..also never found a solution for it...please help

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Atopy is like a tendency than a disease in itself. It's the ease to which such individuals react that they end up having skin inflammation. Life style changes and daily care is the ultimate treatment and 'cure' of this condition. Flares will require oral medications for treatment. Please see a qualified dermatologist in your city. Send further queries and snaps of lesions on follow up private chat. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal