Atopic dermatatis
I have infection in my feet hand, back. once it got cured but left with lots of black marks. but again tragic thing got happen and i got infection in feet. plz suggest me sumthing.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Was this previously diagnosed to be atopic dermatitis? I feel you may be having some kind of an eczema/infection that had left behind post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The best way to prevent this pigmentation is early treatment of the eczema or infection - chronic lesions can be more debilitating. So see a qualified dermatologgist near you
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! Please see a Dermatologist in person for proper diagnosis and treatment.