Astma_ allergenic rhiniti
I am allergic rhinitis astama is it tablets or inhalers safe for daily use I am suffering from also sinusitis

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

Their are Anti allergic pill that u can use safely. Allergy is very common and very difficult to prevent. Keep Tab ALLEGRA 180 with u , u can use it on as needed basis. Doesn't cause drowsiness. Also you can have vitamin C, green tea and other anti oxidants to keep your immunity high. That's the best way to prevent allergies. Once get an allergy panel test as well to figure out what's causing your allergies.
Dr. Shreyas Bansal
Homoeopath 11 yrs exp Indore
Sir you can start with homeopathy...which would help u to get rid of the allergies permanently
Dr. Vilas Gujarathi
Internal Medicine 43 yrs exp Nashik
Use nasal spray only for watery nose and sneezing. I suggest inhaler only if breathless or difficulty in breathing. Best solution is to avoid allergens like exposure to dust, smoke,pollen,strong odours. Use face mask.