Asthma problem
I have Asthma from child hood. As of now I take medicine Allopathy Kaifyl 400 mg, MontekLC, and Inhale Foracort 400 mg Rotocap inhaler with Asthalin Rotocap inhaler. I get chest tightening and cough. I am looking for good Allopathy Asthma Doctor or Pulmanologist at Chennai near Tambaram.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. your asthma is not under control. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be altered. You can consult Dr. Supraja pulmonologist in MMM. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.

Does asthma cause chest pain Diagnosis of childhood asthma Is asthma completely curable