Asthma problem
I have Asthma from child hood. As of now I take medicine Allopathy Kaifyl 400 mg, MontekLC, and Inhale Foracort 400 mg Rotocap inhaler with Asthalin Rotocap inhaler. I get chest tightening and cough. I am looking for good Allopathy Asthma Doctor or Pulmanologist at Chennai near Tambaram.
125 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. your asthma is not under control. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be altered. You can consult Dr. Supraja pulmonologist in MMM. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?