Asthma prblme since child
Hi i am looking for good asthma sister have been suffering from asthma since childhood but now it is increasing too much we have tried everything but not working pls suggest good doctor
79 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello you need to consult a pulmonologist and the cause which triggers asthma should be found out and prevented like oil vegetables etc.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.