Asthma, dust allergy..etc
Doctor, i am suffering from severe bronchial asthma since childhood. Dust,pollen,smoke,cold,some foods,physical activity are some of the major triggers of the asthma attack.Using seroflo for the past 10 years. What are the treatment options available for this right now?need detailed info reg. the treatment options .Ty

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. Asthma is chronic and a common problem causing symptoms. You will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be started. You will benefit from inhalers. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. thanks.

Natural treatment for asthma How to help asthma without inhaler Dust allergy remedies