Asthama Disease

I have asthama from childhood. I was using allopathic medicines and found that I m not getting relief then I started taking homeopathic medicine. I am using homeopathic medicines from almost 15 years. From past few months I changed my city.I shifted Bangalore and now I'm getting attacks in regular basis.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Asthma is a chronic disease. It has genetic base for occurrence. Avoid exposure to cold breeze. Cover your chest while going out in cold air. Drink warm fluids. Avoid refrigerated food. Asthma needs constitutional treatment to remove it completely. I am a homoeopath from bangalore. You can consult me, if you feel.

Hello.. In bangalore the weather is very suitable for inducing asthma..that should explain the reason of your frequent attacks...you should keep yourself covered while going out..and avoid the allergens as much as possible...