Asking cost

Is Pituitary Surgery safe..??? May I know the cost of it. And should I do surgery or it will get heel by taking medicines...???

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

All surgeries babe risk Cost will be around 3 lakhs Few tumours can resolve by medicines, surgery needed for many types
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Pituitary surgery indication depends upon the type of the tumour and based upon the type of the hormonal excess..for example prolactin excess will require only medical treatment.. Other type of the tumours will require surgical treatment.. Based upon the size of the tumour and symptoms the approach will change..most of the times it will be done by endoscopic approach and it is scarless and with less complications.. So I cannot suggest the approach and cost in this open forum..send all your images and hormonal profiles in private consulting area..I will giude you appropriately..