Arthirits from many years

My mom is suffering from arthritis since her very young age.Various treatments were also done to cure her disease since her childhood but they all were in vain.Now her joints are swollen and her certain fingers is immovable now restricting her to do basic daily deeds,beside that she is also suffering from high blood pressure and daily intake B.P control pills.Please suggest me where to get best treatment in India.Thank you
views-icons 33 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Arthirits from many years

doctor profile image
Dr. Shaloo Bhasin Gagneja
8 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Consultant Physician
You need to visit a rheumatologist as now arthritis can be controlled very well.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?