Arthirits from many years
My mom is suffering from arthritis since her very young age.Various treatments were also done to cure her disease since her childhood but they all were in vain.Now her joints are swollen and her certain fingers is immovable now restricting her to do basic daily deeds,beside that she is also suffering from high blood pressure and daily intake B.P control pills.Please suggest me where to get best treatment in India.Thank you

Dr. Shaloo Bhasin Gagneja
Consultant Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi
You need to visit a rheumatologist as now arthritis can be controlled very well.