Armpit painful boils
I usually get boils in my armpit and it pains alot and it too has losts of pus when it bursts i am facing this problem regularly since 3-4 years.. I am obese too so is it because of that or as i had read it is beacuse of un healthy sweat glands in armpit.. Please suggest what to do as i cannot afford expensive medicines and consultation.. I am asking for help online.. Thank you for reading

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. You'll need oral antibiotics and probably even retinoids. You must definitely lose weight if you are obese. You must be suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa. This will require regular treatment and follow up and medicines cannot be prescribed online. If you cannot afford consultation you could see a dermatologist in one of the medical colleges or government hospitals where treatment is free or not very expensive. Warm regards.