Armpit lumps.... LUMPS
Armpit lumps.. i get painless and sometime painful lumps in armpit and near private area too.. sometime the lump grows big and after sometime it goes away n wen it pains then pus ia formed n it comes out after a period a time this keeps repeating over a period of time please suggest wat should i do n im bit healthy weighing around 105kg n height 6.1

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

I suggest tremant to homoeopath you early fit.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from recurrent furunculosis or hidradenitis suppuritiva. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Also you need to reduce your weight and get checked for diabetes. Consult a dietician and general physician for further same.