Armpit lump,shoulder pain
I am suffering from mild shoulder joint pain from a week. I had been sleeping on that shoulder more. When I sleep on another shoulder it is also started paining. I have also developed a painful lump in right armpit. Is that lump is lymph node swelling because of shoulder pain. Is this kind of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Or is this normal swelling. Or is this some kind of cancer. I have been searching on internet, not for SELF TREATMENT, but to find out nearest possible disease based on my symptoms. I can't afford to consult unrelated specialized doctor. Please suggest which doctor should I consult among Rheumatologist, Orthopedist, Oncologist. or any other? Thank you

Dr. Kishor Reddy-PT
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi no need to worry about lump.It may be due to excessive heat r it wil subside once if change ur sleeping posture.