Armpit Boils
A big boil full of pus has grown in armpit. The pus needs to be removed. This is the second time this is happening. Happened last month in other armpit which burst opened itself. Should I consult a general surgeon or a dermatologist?
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi This is an infection of hair follicle called Furuncle. Please consult a dermatologist for further management. Keep your armpits dry and avoid tight clothing. Take care. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?