Arm fit smell everytime it sweats
My armpit is smells since teenage , once I wore my brother tshir . I tried everything to remove this sweat smell , many cosmatic and natural remedies, not disappearing, what is it , I don't understand. It's been 10 years since iam using nevia underarm roller , otherwise I feel embarrassed around other people , it smell so bad , I feel ashamed . My husband also caught this sweat smell from underarm after wearing my tees , now I'm more embarrassed, I tried to hide this smell from many years . Will I ever get rid of this arm pit sweat smell ? It's only smell when my underarms starts sweating, even small quantity of sweat smell worse than any garbage, fishy smell. I hate it .. I always keep my underarm clean , tried best to keep it clean and healthy, my diet is healthy and clean , I use cotton dress , airry one . I shave, I don't know what am I not doing ? I drink lots of water , I do exercise, I eat fruits, vege,meats ,pulses to maintain my health .

It's bromhidrosis. Can be treated no need to worry.
Don't worry...you are suffering from bromhidrosis causing this smell... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.