Arm fat and hip fat
2 Yrs bck i had jaundice aftr tat i put on weight abt 15kg ; 6 months before diagnsed with thyroid now regularly taking tablets for that . Now i m avoiding junk food to some extend .i got very loose fat in arm n hip alone .how can i reduce my weight ? Is taking thyroid tablets will restore my weight back ?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You need a good diet with exercise. Take proper consultation of both with specialist. Write me for consultation on personal chat. U need to reduce atleast 15 KGS and the loosen fat need to be toned.
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, no thyroid medicines should in fact regulate tour weight in a positive manner. Do regular exercise atleast 40 mins daily and toning exercises to get rid of the loose fat. Follow healthy diet and lifestyle. For a personalized diet you can ping me on personal chat.