Areola skin is peeling of
My right breast areola skin is peeling off and is always stuck to my bra. When i remove my bra the skin comess off too and it hurts. 3 years ago I had eczema with the same problem but it went away after around 2months cause I applied aloe vera but this time it seems worse and it does not itch (just sometimes). It feels very sore and kinda reddish. Arent I too young for cancer?Its so uncomfortable and Im scared.

Dr. Aman Sharma
Problem could be most likely aggravated due to friction use a good emollient cream like epitheliale ah two to three times a day at least but yes you must see a Dermatologist sometime soon