Area is Arms

He is suffering from Joint pains at Arms, he unable to sleep over nights so I have seen about your consultant at Web and trying to reach with problem, we belongs to middle calss family, my father is a domestic Car driver he never bother for himself please I need proper solution which can be sloved with less amount.. Is this can cured at you consultant. So that I can book an appointment.
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I also wanted to know if there is pain in the arms per se or in any joint? The history you have provided is very limited and nothing much can be said without examining the patient. As of now you can give him tab. Etova-P twice a day after food for 5 days. If it still doesn't subside,kindly consult a orthopedic surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?