Area is Arms

He is suffering from Joint pains at Arms, he unable to sleep over nights so I have seen about your consultant at Web and trying to reach with problem, we belongs to middle calss family, my father is a domestic Car driver he never bother for himself please I need proper solution which can be sloved with less amount.. Is this can cured at you consultant. So that I can book an appointment.

Doctor Answers (1) on Area is Arms

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I also wanted to know if there is pain in the arms per se or in any joint? The history you have provided is very limited and nothing much can be said without examining the patient. As of now you can give him tab. Etova-P twice a day after food for 5 days. If it still doesn't subside,kindly consult a orthopedic surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.