homeopath-icon
Any suggestions for paralysis
Due to the brain hamrage doctor done craniotomy date 28/06/2018. Patient now cure from brain injury. Due to the IV fluid paralysis hand get little infected and swelling. For skin infection for left hand side inj.azee 500mg. Inj.meropenium. inj.collistin2mu. Started and infection are drying. Due to the accident patient will be a paralysis

Paralysis sure to cure contact me online

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently and without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier