Any side effects?
My skin type-sensitive (very fair type) in nature. As per my Dermetologist, I have been using: Derclean(cleanser), Spetcraban (suncreen SPF30). Venusia Moisturising Lotion (Dr.Reddy's ) over two years now (because of sun allergy). Are there any side effects associated with the above. When can I RESUME to normal creams/lotions/facewash.

Dr. Kaveri Thapa
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp East Sikkim
If you dont have any allergic dermatitis to the mentioned products then you should continue the same.....Photoprotection is a must

Warfarin side effects Escitalopram side effects Effects of sun poisoning