Anxious and social phobic

Hello, I am scared of talking in group despite I having good knowledge of the topic. I am always having lot of thoughts but Cudnt speak my mind and I can't help but think more and more. I am also scared of going to a particular place thinking sm1 wud bump into me and talk.

Hello there, The two most common types of treatment for social anxiety disorder are medications and psychotherapy. These two approaches may be used in combination. Psychological counseling (psychotherapy) improves symptoms in most people with social anxiety disorder. In therapy, you learn how to recognize and change negative thoughts about yourself and develop skills to help you gain confidence in social situations. Cognitive behavioral therapy is the most common type of counseling for anxiety. Consult Psychiatrist for further advice...
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello sir, it's pretty common condition among people,, some having very minimal and some more. You need counselling and need a practical approach to minimize your problem. Consult your psychiatrist he will help you.