Anxiety social
What r the charges for cognitive therapy n hw much duration it takes,.am suffering with social anxiety from past 10 years...i want to take cognitive behaviour therapy........

Hello there. I wish I could tell you the exact duration of the treatment and the exact cost. But the duration depends on your condition at present. The cost depends on where you take the treatment. The cost depends on the doctor and the place where you take the treatment. Therefore you will have to ask your doctor in person. Regards