Anxiety problem
My name is ramesh.referring earlier description. Afterwards i was visited dr.ashok kumar reddy hyd.psychiatrist.he told that this anxiety no problem.use this medicine for 15 days.then you come. I have using medicine 1) halopam 0.5mg mrg and night. 2) Sezetol 10mg. What happen i came office work purpose to Bangalore.unfortunately i have misplaced halopma tablet.then went medical shop.he suggested for using another tab:clonotril 0.5mg.if i have is is there any problem doctor? How to overcome this anxiety problem. Please suggest me doctors humble request you. Thanks. Ramesh.enlosed prescription

Doctor responses for similar questions

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Medicine for what? What are you suffering from? What surgery is suggested? Have you given this information? Please read your question again and again and think what your question is. Please post proper questions, or else it's just a waste of time for us. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?