Anxiety disorder
Hi im working In software firm. I'm suspecting that I'm suffering from anxiety. I'm always worried with past reasons and rest less mind. Getting nervous in many of the situations. And I'm facing shivering In hands and body neck muscle pain

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Past was past. Let it rest there. Thinking about it is not going to change anything at present. Look at your present day and try to live it to the fullest. Shivering of hands and legs can improve with antianxiety medicines. It is dangerour to take meds advised without face to face consultation so pls see a psychiatrist.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

There should be reasons behind all these symtoms and aslo i think you have neglected from these over a period... Try to introspect your past incidents based on which you could have developed these symptoms...
Else better take an expertise help to resolve these and lead a peaceful life from then on...
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Your experiences does indicate symptoms of anxiety disorder. It is important to rule out any physical health reasons contributing to this like any thyroid, anaemia or even any use of alcohol, smoking or other substances. Any ongoing stress or threat perceptions need to be explored & addressed. If the impact is significant I suggest you consult a psychiatrist. If it is mild, start some relaxation exercise, yoga, meditation, good sleep hygiene  & start being present to moments of anxiety & carry on with your work without fighting with anxiety symptoms. Best wishes
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Mangalore

As these issues are causing you problems in day to day life,you need a psychologist.You can use inderal 40 mg in morning and afternoon .Avoid it if you have asthma/diabetes/doing gym regularly.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Clinical Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi. what are your working hours, and do you work in shifts? do you get proper sleep. please check on these things and if the problem persists, you should go to a therapist.
Start drinking water sip by sip when anxious, it'll help.
do not think much and respect your body clock.